Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a hindle frt stand? if so how the hell do you use it on a 2002 600RR. sorry dumb question

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
do you have the spooled? combo? or swingarm???

coz this thing is just like the pitbull stands...if you know how to use pitbull stands...you know how to use these....

unless what youre trying to ask is how to put the bike up....get someone to hold the bike straight...making it easier.... then put it on the spool or swingarm...then do not put your weight on it coz that would do only some...but pull down on it...well, thats about all i can say...

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I remember correctly, there is a hole at the bottom of each fork leg. The stand goes wheels first (closest to the bike). The pins at the top of stand insert into each of the holes. Once it's lined up and the pins are inserted full length, just push down on the stand and it should lift the bike up by the bottom of the fork legs. You'll probably have to persuade the stand (wider/narrower) to line up with the proper width of the fork legs. Very important that the stand is the same width as the forks or the pins won't hold the bike steady.

Dave

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
i'm not sure, i hadn't heard of hindle brand. mine are yellow and got off ebay for $145 shipped for the pair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts