Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I hit 10k this afternoon, Great ride out in the sticks here in KY on
the best day so far this spring, Hit 85f and was a bit hot in the mid of the day with my gear on but would not have changed a thing. Anyways back to the title
of this tread, I hit 10000 miles on my 06 RR today and the biks still runs like a new one.
Please tell us all your miles and your thoughts on the RR compaired to other bikes you have had or have, Thanks guys and hope everyone gets as much out of this site as I have, I am more of a reader and not a poster thus the low post count:wave:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just turned 1k today, had the bike for about 1 month.

My thoughts: It is a big step up from 2007 Shadow Aero I used to own.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm about to hit 13k on my 08 600 rr that I bought in March 08 and it still runs like a champ. my last bike was an 07 rr that I had for about 5 months and had 6k before I totaled it(silly cagers)

·
MAXIMUS
473 Posts
^^ Hey Im real close to hitting my 13k too ('03)! Are there any major services that needs to be made at 13k? I love my 600rr, runs like a champ-izzles!

·
Registered
547 Posts
hit a little over 10k on my 08 600rr about a week ago. She's ready for her fourth oil change. second time using Amsoil!! I love my RR!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am using M-1 syn and have been changing oil every 1500 miles,
I am going to chang to amsoil the next time and bump up to 2000
miles . Oil is the life of these bikes, They are very hard on oil
due to the fact that the motor runs so fast all the time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I hit 100 miles on my new 09 this last Saturday (the same day I picked it up). While I wasn't trying to keep up with my more experienced friends, it was much easier to catch up with them after coming from my Ninja 250R.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've only put about 350 miles on my '07 since I bought it in January - looking to greatly increase that this summer though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts