Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Never once did I say in was offended by your actions, words or lifestyle choices but you feel the need to call me a weak minded pansie that's offended by everything because I don't feel you're actions prove you are a "real" man. And I somehow need things dumbed down because of your huge intellect.

Huh.

Based on your actions, the way you read a situation, comprehend written words and your responses to the situation (the deer tried to kill you????) you are exactly the kind of person I read you to be.

Definitely a REAL man. Yup, keep telling yourself that......... :)
Damn. Someone's running low on mommas breastmilk and vagisil.

Then tell me, oh wise one, what would you're response have been? Let the deer die, and say to yourself "it's not the deer's fault." :what:
I would have called emergency animal services. If that's not available immediately, I'd call 911 - since I wouldn't be able to qualify myself to make any decision in moving forward from the situation on hand. And if this would mean that I receive a citation, so be it. Never once would I assume that the deer "tried" to kill me. If my bike were to be permanently damaged or destroyed, so be it. If my life were to be on the line, so be it.

With this said, it's hard to change anyone's thinking and that shouldn't be the primary goal anyway- since it would likely not be effective. All one can do is apply the change to him or herself directly, if so desired. We all have our individual and varying way of thinking, which may or may not read to everyone's liking - a matter of life.

Now, any contacts to that good psychiatrist? :wink2:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yeah people are trying to tell me I'm lucky. I don't think so. I would have been lucky if I had just hit the first deer, and gotten away fine. But hitting 2 deer in one night is by no means lucky haha
No you're very lucky. 2 deer and still alive and kicking with little injury. I've had a friend hit 1 and him and his girl were in the hospital for a bit.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Miweber 929 I figures someone would. Sadly, I didn't take pictures so I have no proof. I don't blame ya for callin bull ****. Its kind of a shitty story. But it happened. I realize hitting 2 deer within 5 minutes is pretty radical but that kind of crap tends to happen to me :/
Within 5 minutes, you either can't ride or didn't learn to keep your eyes out or ride at a speed in which you can spot and evade deer. Or your story is BS :)

Either way, this is Texas if you're in the back roads keep an eye out, if you can't do that don't ride on them.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Damn. Someone's running low on mommas breastmilk and vagisil.

Then tell me, oh wise one, what would you're response have been? Let the deer die, and say to yourself "it's not the deer's fault." :what:
Ok, I'm bored, I'll bite.

Momma's breastmilk and Vagisil? Dude, you seriously have issues; sounds like mother issues (from your repeated use feminine or femininity as a derogatory term) and anger management (from your inability to deal with someone disagreeing with your actions or thoughts without immediately turning it into a fight stance where you feel the need to attempt to belittle them). Get help, you need it, life only gets harder and those feeling won't go away.

Since you are asking me, as you now describe as a much wiser person (uh, thank you!!!), I will once again stress it's not so much the actions as the way you way you are presenting your love for killing a living thing be it an animal (that you are justifying by stating it tried to "kill you"; sorry, it didn't) or something else you deem beneath you. And also your douchebag disregard for another persons feelings (which happens to be a woman, go figure based on previous actions) by laughing at them, their feelings and also trying shock us by bragging about your "manly" actions of slitting living things throats in an act of valor. Like somehow that makes you more of a "man".

If you had hit the woman with the bike and she was "suffering" would you have slit her throat as well? Would you have considered her trying to kill you, too? Honestly I'm not sure which way your mind works at this point and wouldn't doubt either way. Where's the line?

I ride, live and drive in deer country, well over 40 years now and am VERY familiar with woods rats (deer) and other wildlife. I carry a 9mm in my bag when I travel up north because I have hit deer, the impact has not killed them and I've had to put them down to end their suffering after getting broken legs or a broken neck in the past. But I would NEVER look at it as something trying to kill me or an act I enjoy doing, unlike you, nor would I ever feel so small as to need to brag about it.

And above all I would NEVER consider the act of killing something and belittling someone else making me a "real man". But I have absolutely nothing to prove so feel free to keep lashing out with your feeble attempts at proving your worth to the tribe. And keep telling yourself your actions make you a man, I bet it will eventually work.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It's an animal. What's disturbing is some people's uncontrollable urge to anthropomorphise their furry little critters (like some of you dog lovers out there. How embarrassing! Shame!). Like the woman trying to comfort the dear haha. Doesn't get anymore disturbing than that. Put the thing out of its misery and move on. Kudos for being a man Parkerr. I've enjoyed reading the replies to your post. Some of these "men" on here need to check their testosterone levels. Is this a motorcycle forum or Better Homes and Gardens?
so tell me, how do his manly nuts taste?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Ok, I'm bored, I'll bite.

Momma's breastmilk and Vagisil? Dude, you seriously have issues; sounds like mother issues (from your repeated use feminine or femininity as a derogatory term) and anger management (from your inability to deal with someone disagreeing with your actions or thoughts without immediately turning it into a fight stance where you feel the need to attempt to belittle them). Get help, you need it, life only gets harder and those feeling won't go away.

Since you are asking me, as you now describe as a much wiser person (uh, thank you!!!), I will once again stress it's not so much the actions as the way you way you are presenting your love for killing a living thing be it an animal (that you are justifying by stating it tried to "kill you"; sorry, it didn't) or something else you deem beneath you. And also your douchebag disregard for another persons feelings (which happens to be a woman, go figure based on previous actions) by laughing at them, their feelings and also trying shock us by bragging about your "manly" actions of slitting living things throats in an act of valor. Like somehow that makes you more of a "man".

If you had hit the woman with the bike and she was "suffering" would you have slit her throat as well? Would you have considered her trying to kill you, too? Honestly I'm not sure which way your mind works at this point and wouldn't doubt either way. Where's the line?

I ride, live and drive in deer country, well over 40 years now and am VERY familiar with woods rats (deer) and other wildlife. I carry a 9mm in my bag when I travel up north because I have hit deer, the impact has not killed them and I've had to put them down to end their suffering after getting broken legs or a broken neck in the past. But I would NEVER look at it as something trying to kill me or an act I enjoy doing, unlike you, nor would I ever feel so small as to need to brag about it.

And above all I would NEVER consider the act of killing something and belittling someone else making me a "real man". But I have absolutely nothing to prove so feel free to keep lashing out with your feeble attempts at proving your worth to the tribe. And keep telling yourself your actions make you a man, I bet it will eventually work.
Go back and read you idiot. I never once said that I'm a real man for slitting the throat. You're bringing this sh1t up that I never even said in order to make your point. I never said I feel like slitting a deers throat is an act of Valor. Never. Do I love doing it? No. But does it bother me? No. I never once said I enjoyed doing it. I just said I don't give a flying fvck about killing a deer. This makes your entire point invalid. Goodbye

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I read this thread earlier and didn't want to say anything until fanatics kind ego commented.

Op, you know you'll be in a area where there will be deer's, wouldn't you be aware and cautious and ride slow? Common sense?

And I didn't know read necks use the internet...

What is a read neck?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
i dig that light, hows the visibility?
It's amazing! I really like it. I'm not riding at dark as much any more, but at dusk when I'm leaving work you see the light reflecting all the signs and road reflectors so much better. So I know I'm getting better visability. Thinking of getting some kind of led projectors if they make them and mount them as projector lights.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
https://youtu.be/PC2P6OPjm-4

I had a very close call yesterday. I've been practicing wheelies a bit lately, 2nd gear clutch ups. I think in this instance, what I did wrong was not warm up the tires. They were both cold and I had been on the road for under 3 minutes when I did this. It appears I set the front down straight, so I don't think that was the problem.

Now what I did right was WOT once I started losing the front. I always hear that you should never let off the throttle, so I just opened that b1tch all the way open.

Very close call. If yall have any pointers let me know :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Well I had a spark plug back our from not torquing it properly. Stripped the engine head on the way out, so got the head replaced. Decided to really start a streetfighter scheme

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am not sure how far this goes into the whole thread. However, views will differ and people dont understand why others feel the way they do. I have had to take a life of a wild animal that was hit on the side of the road. It happened to be a doe with a fawn in tow. The fawn was ok, but the doe would not be able to get up and walk and would in time, bleed out. So, while everyone was freaking out about the situation and some arguing about leaving the mom alone to die with her fawn i pulled out my pistol walked over to her. I sat down beside her and calmly talked to her moved some grass towards her to encourage her to eat or take her mind off what was going on. Her only focus was on her fawn, thats it, so i quietly took my pistol and dispatched her right there. I then jumped up and went racing after the fawn, purposefully shooting into the ground ahead of me in no way endangering anyone or the fawn. WHY? to scare that fawn away, to make sure it ran away and didnt come back. In the 20+ years i have been hunting, I have always said thank you to the animals that I have taken in order to feed my family. its about respect for another living thing. Once everyone picked up there jaws off the ground, I asked if the police were called, and then dialed fish and game. Both the local PD and Fish & Game showed up, we cleaned the deer and they took it to a needy family. Some people deal with death differently. Be respectful of each other and of all living life.

Just because someone is comfortable "sliting" an animals throat, doesnt mean they are any better or worse than me using a firearm to dispatch a mortally wounded creature. The reality is, once you slit the femoral arteries the animal will fall asleep a lot faster than you think. Is it the best way, no, but its 1000% better than letting it bleed to death on its own or even breaking the neck (which never works on an animal that large).

81 - 98 of 98 Posts