Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out with my buddy friday night headed northbound on Hawley Rd just as it passes over State St in Wauwatosa and Alex went to move around an erratic driver that was in the left lane and just as he did she decided she wanted to take the exit ramp in the far right lane of the three. ran him dead nosed into the barricade.
There's a Lot of details I'd like to type out right now but I'm only home (and near the internet) for a short time before I head back to Alex's to help him out.

what I had to witness was horrific. I saw Alex almost get split into two and then bounce off the pavement like a rag doll
stopped to give him aide and just as I got off my bike the ******* bitch drove off.
Plenty of people stopped and helped immediately (the ones that were able to witness the crash) but no one got her plate.
I gave the plice detailed description of her, her car, her passsenger, meag **** that I all saw but was busy watching what Alex's body was doing so I could tend to him with observed knowledge I ******* didn't look for the plate. damnit
he has NO health INS for he's a contractor/carpenter and now he's out of work. all because some dumb ****

he's doing good,
faired out with a fractured left hand and a dislocated right ring finger but his body went through some ungodly trauma. watched the whole thing all in slow motion.
8hrs in ER

well, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't take pics? lol.

nothing else I could do after the crew got there.

after Alex got transported

and one of him all drugged up not knowing how much hurtin he's gonna be in.
(took him a lot to muster this one up but it was his idea for the pic)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yes he was wearing his gear.
helmet chin gouged and visor poped off
carbon knuckles on his right hand have a wicked crease in them
right toe slider got yanked half off
mesh armored jacket, not even a scratch
blue jeans had some abbrasions at the knees. that's abnout it

went and took some pics of the site yesterday

look at how far he pushed in the barricade! two whole sections, almost 4 ft total!

and when I was there I witnessed about 6 people go from the left lane to the exit within 10 minutes
because they see the detour sign for 68th st right at the last second and go "oh, ****!" and just cut whomever is in the right lane off.
saw that episode happen twice within the 6 total

thinking of taking my video camera there and getting that on film. could be used as a case against the traffic dept ?

·
Registered
393 Posts
that freaking sucks, hope he is ok..and i hope the drives gets caught and charge with the hit and run!!!!!!!!!! Thats why im always looking around for those dumbarses on cells and not paying to bikers..... today some dumb ***** cut me off pulling out of a side street....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyways, hope he recovers and that the insurance pays for the bike:)!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah sucks to hear about this! I hope your friend Alex has a speedy recovery & he is very lucky that was all that happend to him. It makes me feel for your buddy because that very well could have been the situation for me also, the lady that hit me fortunatly stopped & I don't have Med insurance either. I hope everything works out for the best & keep us posted!!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
damn man hope your buddy has a fast recovery.... hope the guy who hit him get whats coming to him

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Please give alex my regards and best wishes for a speedy recovery
and thank u for being there and helping him out :five: imagine if you
were not there that would have really sucked
Alex get well soon bro :icon_salu

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
the nerve of some people. did she just look back and then keep driving after seeing him go down? anyway hope he gets well fast and had unisured motorist on the bike not to mention the lady get what she has coming.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Ok. I want to ask one thing. We're you guys pasing on the right? I'm not blaming you guys but in most states that's illegal.

The driver is an ass for not stopping. Hope he heals up fast.

·
Registered
812 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
Ok. I want to ask one thing. We're you guys pasing on the right? I'm not blaming you guys but in most states that's illegal.

The driver is an ass for not stopping. Hope he heals up fast.
Sounds like it, "...Alex went to move around an erratic driver that was in the left lane ..."

This is exactly why you are not supposed to pass on the right!

Glad Alex is OK. Heal up and be more careful.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Wow... karma is going to be a b*tch to that lady.. b/c she deserves everything that is coming to her.

Hope your friend heals up soon.. keep us updated on if the police caught the lady or not.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
BackStreet said:
Sounds like it, "...Alex went to move around an erratic driver that was in the left lane ..."

This is exactly why you are not supposed to pass on the right!
You guys sure are a bunch of law biting citizens that have never EVER passed on the right... sometimes you anal retentive fingure wavers need to keep your mouth shut. Because we all know, should the sh1t ever hit the fan for you, you wouldnt want some other a55jockey telling you the the drunk driver hit you head on because you failed to wear your reflective safety vest and thus you are SOL and it was your fault. but hey... thats just my $.02

Hope the friend heals up

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, take it easy on em IO-Bot, haha... they have a very valid point though
because right as he went to go that way I was like "wtf are you doing man?!..."

number one I was leading the ride and he broke formation out of irritaion of a cager that was oscilating their speed to get around them and not knowing what route we were going left him actually towadrs passing the exit we needed to take ourselves.

so right as Alex pulled the move I went and tried to get up next to him before he got into the "passing state" and guide him off to the exit we were supposed to take

I was too late, for he wicked it up just that wee bit more than my timing allowed and right as he did that the driver saw the exit she Also wanted to take and didn't look or think, just friggen YANKED her wheel to complete her exteremely dangerous move even if there weren't anyone around. it was all quite ridiculous if you ask me and the first thing I told my friend when I got back to him in the ER was, "when you get better and I won't feel bad for smaking you I'm going to whap you hard as he** in the back of the head, bro"

he kinda shrugged, shook his head, and chuckled cause he knew I was right
anyways

Alex is doing better and all body wise and is seeing my hand doctor sometime in the next week
Sends his Thanks! for all the well wishes

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Glad to hear he's doing better.

·
Registered
461 Posts
glad he's doing well, that is a shitty situation. looking at how far the barricade went in gives me the chills.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dam that sucks, when a van cu the lady off infront of me, causing me to run into the back of her, he didnt stop either, prolly a good thing, i would of prolly kicked his a55 i was so pissed.

Hope he heals up good and fast

1 - 17 of 17 Posts