1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
gotta love hockey, eh??

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i'm glad there's a NAHL team where i live. pretty good young team. there is a quite a bit of talent on the team and there are some scrappers too!! :rocker:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah... we had the chill then they moved since columbus got a so called pro team...
and Cleveland has the Barons...

I also been to a couple of Wings games.. I can't believe how much tickets are.. for the pro game still..

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
when i lived in michigan i went to a couple red wings games - right after they won the cup and tickets were super-ridiculous!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea... but you think after last year tickets would be super cheat.. just to get the fans back..

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
yeah, no doubt. NHL needs to get butts in the seats again - high ticket prices isn't gonna do it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i miss playing so bad...thank you so stationing me in souther texas!!! either misawa or germany then i'll be back to playing!!!

later

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea... I been cross checked in the face , and got a couple of teeth knocked out.

Gotta love playing hockey...

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
didnt see that first one before.....was pretty gay until halfway thru, everyone just hugging each other. gotta love hockey fights tho....ahh how i miss playing too.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
ahh i remember that video....yea jesse boulerice got knocked out...whiffed on the punch then got put on the ice...haha great stuff

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
oh and i love the goal of the AHL all star skills competition where the dude did the michigan move between his legs breakin in on the goalie...thats sick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts