Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing that really pisses me off, is when I REALLY have to sneeze when riding. I love sneezing, and hate holding them back. It just bugs the hell out of me, and I feel like I'm missing something!!! lol

What do you guys do? I wish I had the flip-up just for this reason! lol

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
usually u feel a sneeze comin on....try to get over to the shoulder and sneeze to your heart's content.

that nice SCREAMING sneeze, too.

then go on your way.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
HAHA, I HATE sneezing in my helmet... Especially if it's cold out.

If I can help it, I lift my visor up, and tug on the chin of the helmet to try to get my mouth out into the open. I'm not always quick enough though.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
LOL! The one time I got a freakin' bug inside my lid when I was riding cause I was cruzin' through town, had the sheild cracked. Man I don't know what the hell it was but it was biting the **** out of me. LOL! It's funny now but when I pulled over I was doing like the pee pee dance trying to get that ******* thing off... It was like some used the inside of my helmet for an ash tray. ****!

Jason

PS: Sorry a little off topic but I thought I would share. =]

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
There's really nothing you can do. Just try to focus the blast out of your mouf, not your nose.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Disco said:
There's really nothing you can do. Just try to focus the blast out of your mouf, not your nose.
haha, otherwise it WILL get messy...and you WILL be in the market for a nice new lid.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Try to hold it in and if you are lucky it might change into a UNSMELLY FART :monkey_po

·
Registered
870 Posts
There is nothing worse than getting a stray hair in helmet either near your mouth or near your eye.

Peace

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Yeah I think I will start a post with a copy of my above story.

Jason

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Visitor Q said:
LOL! The one time I got a freakin' bug inside my lid when I was riding cause I was cruzin' through town, had the sheild cracked. Man I don't know what the hell it was but it was biting the **** out of me. LOL! It's funny now but when I pulled over I was doing like the pee pee dance trying to get that ******* thing off... It was like some used the inside of my helmet for an ash tray. ****!

Jason

PS: Sorry a little off topic but I thought I would share. =]
lol, the pee pee dance!

·
Registered
277 Posts
LOL!! I used to dread sneezing too, but I just reach under my helmet and cover my mouth with my left hand and then just let my hand air dry for a quick second before putting it back on the handgrip. No biggie....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts