ƒŒƒvƒŠƒJƒLƒbƒg
(10inchŽd—l—p)
¥93,450-
�i–{‘̉¿Ši¥89,000-�j
Žó’��¶ŽY•i

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
those look pretty cool. I wouldnt mind having a 600rr a lil dif then everyone elses

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I was looking more for the orangutang version. Seriously, one would make a great pet. It could learn to mow the lawn, do dishes, think of the possibilities! And you could let it at the neighbor's chihuahua that won't shut up! And it's happy if you feed it bananas, or go to PetCo and get is some monkey food. Why didn't I think of this before? I'm a facking jeenyus! Imagine one after a few Jagerbombs!

Wait, what were we talking about?

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
189,000 yen... not too bad... Just over $1700

·
Registered
139 Posts
thedude said:
I was looking more for the orangutang version. Seriously, one would make a great pet. It could learn to mow the lawn, do dishes, think of the possibilities! And you could let it at the neighbor's chihuahua that won't shut up! And it's happy if you feed it bananas, or go to PetCo and get is some monkey food. Why didn't I think of this before? I'm a facking jeenyus! Imagine one after a few Jagerbombs!

Wait, what were we talking about?
Who needs an Orangutan if you can just get a wife :hump: :evil1:

Just kidding...

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
silveRRocket said:
WOW! Big difference.
Yup, it's probably the ugliest bike out there and a total waste of money to upgrade it like that. The original bike costs about 200 000 yen, nearly the same price as the kit. This is of course assuming there isn't more than one Monkey Z50. The thing is also ultra-tiny. It's mainly a bike for poor university students in Japan to commute on, though a scooter would be way better i.m.o. due to storage. At the risk of going off topic, I have to admit it looks kind of cool, but I just don't know why people would spend money modding a bike like that instead of saving the money for something better. They'd be nearly halfway to the cost of a new 600RR with the money put into that thing.

Edit: That also doesn't include the cost of new wheels, tires, brakes and whatever else needs to be done.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who cares.It's cool to take a turd and polish it.Most of the people interested int hat kit would probably already have just about everything they want.Nothin wrong with more toys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts