Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got onto Honda's website, just out of boredom, and went to the 600RR section. I noticed the new price is $10,499. Wow, I knew it was coming, but that is harsh. Makes me kinda wish I'd bought the 1000RR when they cost as much as the 600's do now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah, thats kind of steep. I think maybe they wanted to push sales before the price jack at the beginning of April. Don't think it worked. You can get a new 07 for 8k out the door at renton motorsports in washington. That would be my choice if i was buying new.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wise choice...World economy downfall and lets jack the prices...I guess they are trying to make it so only the rich get to have nice new toys...rediculous if ya ask me...

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
that should make the resale of our bikes that much higher right?

ya right...if it only worked that way....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Makes me glad I found a new 08 for 10k...the 09's sell for $12,999 here and $13,999 for the ABS!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I was torn between my '09 and a left over '08, but it was the orange color (no offense, but orange isn't my thing) and they were only willing to beat the '09 price by $400. I wish my '07 had never been totalled.... that blue and silver was amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts