Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
i saw this the other day on fb and had to share it. in this modern day there is such a lack of professionalism in this field. its far to often for people to encounter a cop with a bully attitude, who escalates the situation. this guy here, gets my respect. this is a tough job, and if you cant handle a situation like this, just like this...you shouldn't be a cop

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
The shield she was trying to stand behind:

Article 4, of the articles of Confederation 1777 - "But to instill a national feeling, "[t]he better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different States in this union," it establishes equal treatment and freedom of movement for the free inhabitants of each state to pass unhindered between the states, excluding "paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice." All these people are entitled to equal rights established by the state into which he travels. If a crime is committed in one state and the perpetrator flees to another state, he will be extradited to and tried in the state in which the crime was committed."

She's reaching.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I got distracted when she decided to hock up a loogie @ the 38 - 39 sec marker... :nerd:

With all do respect, cop did hold his own... Dislike these situations though, of course.

Why can't we get along?

·
Registered
110 Posts
that voice... be sure to lower your volume to 1 percent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts