1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.......cant say it enough!!!!
im confused....what made the rear wheel wobble like that, i see him change gear pressin the clutch in and he wasnt goin ridiculously fast 35 40 mph i assume.....but wtf??? ouch one more time.....

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Ceph said:
i'm gonna bet... he was downshifting. from the looks of how he was deathgriping the bars, and the reaction to put his feet down. that was soooo his first ride. just freaked out then taget fixated.

but yeah... OUCH!

Yah after he messed up it was target fixation from there on.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
no slipper clutch in that vid no no

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
yeah i know putting the foot down made it worse and target fixating caused him to go straight, but the rear tire slipping from shifting goin at that speed is what confuses me.
yah maybe gravel. then he panic'd with the slippage.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Ceph said:
i'm gonna bet... he was downshifting. from the looks of how he was deathgriping the bars, and the reaction to put his feet down. that was soooo his first ride. just freaked out then taget fixated.

but yeah... OUCH!
+1. looked like he was downshifting.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
man its a good thing that he didnt fly over that wall it looks like a long way down

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
that sucks

·
Registered
532 Posts
BrowningBuck-That was my first thought also. Looks like a bridge or something, and yea, a long way down. This guy did cheat death..

·
Registered
986 Posts
yup, it was a downshift that made the rear whobble like that... no rev matching, going 45+ mph, downshifted probably into first by accident, had the bike leaned, and didnt let the clutch out smoothly, with the death grip... damn that sucks.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Even though I guess he was lucky not falling down the bridge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts