Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
thats tight how much do those 50's cost if you don't mind me askin. thinking about gettin one to mess around on.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the positive feedback, i've been wanting to get some footage for a longtime. I'll put some more up soon. you can usually pick up a fiddy for some around 1000 bucks and you have to put about $400 into it to make it a nice stunt fiddy.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
my friend picked up an 04 honda 50 for $900 w/ the big bars and pegs on it. they r so much fun to mess around on, they can hurt u too (just ask my elbow)

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
sweet vid i want a 12 oclock bar on my fifty......

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Dang how does that guy with the grey sweatshirt and shorts (I dunno if that's you or not) do the stand ups with both feet on the stock pegs? I can only do staggard with the axle peg..Do you just have to lean way back? Crip vid!

Edit: Ok just watched the rest of the vid...Got another question...Did you guys do the drum brake mod on your 50's? I can't get mines to stoppie..Maybe I'm just doing it wrong..If I am some tips would be most appreciated...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just practice is the only thing i can say for stand ups keep your arms straight( use your weight against the throttle). stoppies are mainly about weight transfer. act like your throwing yourself over your handle bars and give a good tug. timing is key.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts