Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
so they are pretty much keeping cylinder size the same.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
HUGE rear hugger...tiny tail...wierd.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
that is a pimp exhast...wow the bike looks so small...so i take it the 07 600RR is not designed after the new motogp bike from the looks of it

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
The riders look so huge on these bikes, like they are riding toys. I wonder how compact those motors are. Eventhough they are 800, I bet they are smaller than production 750s or even some 600s. I think the Honda bike looks crazy hot! That's hot. Dang... I love it, every angle of it. Now, if the 07 RR looked something like that, I think every dealer's door would be knocked down with a down payment for the 07!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Speaking of brakes, notice how Hayden's brake package is different than Dani's. His rear rotor is huge, where as Dani's front is massive.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
that tail section makes it look like the the bike is suffering from W.B.A.S, (white boy ass syndrome) did they mix up the dimensions between the tail and the hugger or something!?!?!? or maybe they mixed up a pocket bike plan in with the 800 plans .........the exhaust is cool tho

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'm sure the hugger is there for a reason, but I hope that trend doesn't spill over to production. Its... a behemoth.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Is that the fuel tank that's right under the rider? On the Honda...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
thats true...i wonder if that is the fuel tank

1 - 20 of 109 Posts