Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the dealer yesterday to return stuff and got into a conversation with the clerk there because he asked me what color my honda card was...i only thought there was one! apparently though there is black, silver, and gold...i got the silver one and it says honda preferred on it...any one have more information about the cards and what exactly the perks of each one is?

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
don't remember, think it was black but I shredded mine as soon as i got it to help from putting more money on the thing. I got the card half way paid off now and can do some damage if I still had the thing but all temptation is gone since their is no longer a card.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i got a black one, dont know about the differences in colors

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
well for my silver honda card, i have a limit of 13500 the gold i think has more, and the black has less. that might be the difference and the monthly paymenrs are less also for each card.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
There are 2 or 3 Honda cards...the difference is that some dealerships won't take a certain card...theres one thats REALLY sh!tty I can;t remember what color card it is though.....

All credit cards suck in my opinion...but.....

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Nice, I did Fort Drum and Camp Casey Korea. Got out of the Army and joined the NYARNG and have been here for over 4 years (3 of them on Active duty) I am a full time Active duty Soldier in the Guard (AGR). It's a pretty good deal.

hell ya man this place sucks for sure. im an oc here i have been to korea, fort campbell, and fort stewart.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts