Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.cb750cafe.com/

This guy makes some awesome bikes. They are all derived from Honda 750's They arent just visual beuties either. He totally reworks the motors. I would really love to have one if these customs. Pretty reasonable too. $8K to $12K
Check out some of the videos on his site. The bikes sound amazing!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Make your own. You can still buy a '69 to '78 honda 750 pretty cheap - then trick it out. You could probably build it for half the cost of buying it.
agreed, those are sick, but its more fun to build. i had a 76 kawi kz900 that i still miss. even though it was a scary pos in corners, it had potential.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Make your own. You can still buy a '69 to '78 honda 750 pretty cheap - then trick it out. You could probably build it for half the cost of buying it.
I've been scanning egay for a reasonable/close one. I'd love to do that as a winter keep my sanity project some year.

·
Registered
313 Posts
My dad built one of those to compete at sears point, but he pussed out when I was born. I was looking to make a cafe racer out of a cb400 and he told me all about it, and how he SOLD IT.

·
Registered
396 Posts
yeah i've been looking for a CB750 for a while now. his bikes on his site look awesome. i love cafe racers and the honda is a great base for building one relatively cheap.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, building one would be awesome. This guy definitly knows what he is doing. He is extremely thorough and works the bikes inside and out.

I have been lookin around for a bike like this for a while now. I intended to do some modifications to it. But these are just so well done.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I want that third one you posted up. Absolutely sick. This dude in the July 2 wheel tuner built the craziest 76 kawi kz900. The thing is turbocharged and insane. I definitely want some type of retro sleeper.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Awesome looking bikes, I love the first two.

Ducati makes some kick a$$ ones as well.

Jason

1 - 18 of 18 Posts