Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately not yet. I will be relisting them in the next couple of days.

·
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are for sale as they are no longer required.

·
BOTM winner 03/15
2,308 Posts
They look great... just curious to know why your selling them?

+1. I'm quite tempted but I'm dubious about the fitment quality? How did you find the fit Ryan?

For a bike dripping with quality parts including plenty of CF I'm curious as to why you don't have these fitted to your RR? Seen some other manufactures parts similar to these described as being of poor fitment so am slightly reluctant to take the plunge. My only experience of aftermarket CF parts has been with TST (fitment been spot on with their bits so far).

Cheers

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
To me looks like this beast will be a dedicated track bike only CF bits wont do much fitted on a race bike except looks may be & as far as that Ryan RR can already turn a buch of heads even without CF bits installed

·
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are for sale as they are no longer required. The CBR may end up as a track only bike in the future when my new BMW S1000RR arrives next year so I'm selling a few parts now which are simply gathering dust in my garage. The fitment is really good as shown in the pictures above and I was very pleased with them whilst I had them fitted on my CBR.

·
BOTM winner 03/15
2,308 Posts
Thanks Ry, I've checked out the build thread a number of times in the past. Awesome bike mate, easily one of the best around!

I'll shoot you a pm re the inserts.

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Dkid
While you are it mate check out the CF lowers he is selling finding some quality CF that looks and fits great ain't an easy task these days specially when a great source like TST quits making CF goods for the RR and we all know most of the chinese CF stuff on Ebay
Is fake parts

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Cheers Moe, I saw them whilst I was checking out Ry's eBay listings. VERY nice!
Fantastic its quite the benefit that Ryan is the UK so shipping wont kill you verses getting goods shipped from the US , unless seller is willing to pay shipping which might happen with smaller parts like the inserts but wont happen with large parts like the lowers for example . In addition you ain't paying custom fees based on value so that is added savings :wave:either way best of luck regardless which route you take .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.