Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i heard on some years of honda cbr600rr there is an electronic mode setting you can change on your bike? if anyone could explain this to me it would be great! and what year was this introduced?

Thanks!!

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,730 Posts
usually 600 don't have it.. at least that im aware of.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Definitely never an option on the 600RR, or the 1000RR AFAIK.

You can go with an aftermarket system like Bazzaz that has a switchable map, but nothing offered from the factory.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
You could go with a bazzaz, a juicebox, a PCIV. Those kind of after market electronic fuel management systems offer different "modes" (i.e. economy, track, middle ground). Would recommend upgrading your air filter the same time that you do that though (to like a K&N or BMC).

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Mine has 6 modes: first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth gear. :) That's not including neutral, pushing it or half-clutching.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I have A & B mode on my 2013 Gsxr 600. A is full power. B def cuts the power down at the initial twist of the throttle. Like u can twist it pretty far and u will only go so fast then the power slowly comes on but very gradually... B mode would be really good for a newer rider, maybe even someone's first time in a bike...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts