Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently made about 3 separate purchases through Paulie at Honda East Toledo. Hands down best service I've received. I could pick up alot of this stuff at a local shop but you can tell the guys at Todelo want your business so I go to them now.

Example of what im talking about.
I purchased a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago. How Paulie didnt get pissed at me, I have no clue. I changed my order on him at least 4 times in a matter of hours. He'd right up an invoice and send it over then I would remember I forgot a part and changed the order. Never once did he show even a bit of being upset, just "No problem, give me a few minutes and i'll get right back to you". Then Paypal went crazy and kept changing my address, so it wasnt coming back as "confirmed" and thus he could not process the order. He tried 3 separate times and still would not work. So I called him up and got it taken care of instantly. Once again, never once did he get upset and I honestly expected him to be as at that point I could not blame him haha.

The only thing I've ever had a problem with was USPS's slow shipping but thats not on his end so.

These guys have def earned my business, and when I get ready for a new bike I'll prob make the drive to OH from here in AL to purchase it.

Thanks again Paulie and sry for all the changing:crackup:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I live 20 min from Honda east. Great place. Usually have killer deals on bikes. Bought my 600rr there.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Good service even from the land down under!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey np, thx for the great service. Speaking of which im going to need some more of it lol. About to send you a pm for a oil sensor :crackup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts