Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer offered an amazing deal on a leftover '12. I couldn't refuse so I have a playmate for my '12 600rr and wifes '12 250r. Pick it up tomorrow. I'm stoked.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Beautiful bike! Curious as to know the financials of this so call deal you couldn't resist lol. Although it is also towards the end of the month, so they're trying to get sales out now. I just don't like side exit exhausts, i really like undertail...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Canada so msrp is 15600 plus freight, pdi, dealer fee and tax.

$12800 with 6 years of warranty plus tax otd. So technically $11700 since warranty is 1100$ here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
im thinkin of buy my girl a 250, shes never rode a motorcycle tho, so ill pick one off craigslist for 2500, so she can drop it without me having to kill her

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
^ think about the Honda cb500f, naked

Sounds like an awesome deal! Beautiful bike

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 250r parts are stupid cheap. My wife dropped hers a few times. A stay is around 25$ front cowl $20.00. She drops it who cares. Lol you can do complete fairings around 300$ for oem. Don't know what the parts cost in the 500.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'm in Canada so msrp is 15600 plus freight, pdi, dealer fee and tax.

$12800 with 6 years of warranty plus tax otd. So technically $11700 since warranty is 1100$ here.

thats a killer deal in canada... i couldnt get them to give me a 600 on the road for that price.

enjoy the new bike.... hows insurance on that badboy?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I paid more for my 600rr. Lol insurance is 1100 full coverage, 0$ deductibles. I'm 37 no tickets. I have 8 vehicles with TD Insurance

·
Registered
553 Posts
I paid more for my 600rr. Lol insurance is 1100 full coverage, 0$ deductibles. I'm 37 no tickets. I have 8 vehicles with TD Insurance

good price for the insurance, im with state farm, full coverage $80/month on the 600rr...im 29 clean record.
had a claim with TD years ago, other driver at fault. that claim was the worst experience of my life...

i heard Primmum is good once you are over 30, ill be checking new rates for next summer, and really need to get a cheaper car rate. and riders plus is great if you arent on a SS.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good price for the insurance, im with state farm, full coverage $80/month on the 600rr...im 29 clean record.
had a claim with TD years ago, other driver at fault. that claim was the worst experience of my life...

i heard Primmum is good once you are over 30, ill be checking new rates for next summer, and really need to get a cheaper car rate. and riders plus is great if you arent on a SS.
Primmum is TD Insurance. I'm 710$ full on my 600rr. State Farm does have good pricing but they always want me to bring my cars over. Their prices on cars are ridiculous. They won't take my bike separate.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bad ass I love the tricolor!
I love the colour. I've had my eye on that bike for about 10 months. Every time I go in it's waiting for me. lol. It was most definitely an impulse buy. I surely don't need it, but I wanted it. Wife is going to grow into my 600 then I'll sell her 250. Just didn't want to take the beating trading in my 600 with all the mods I have into it over the few months.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Disnt know primmum is td...ill check other options next season...thanks for the heads up on that, I know they bought johnston inc a few years ago too.

Anyway. Sweet new bike, curious where in canada? That dealer looks new. Im in gta fire me a pm if you ever want to go for a ride...m u buddy has a rr too.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Congrats, great bike. Must feel good owning three Hondas like that. You should get a 50% discount on your next Honda purchase.

Now, did you say you got 6 years warranty on the Blade?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got her home. Did 200km on it yesterday. What a fantastic machine. The grunt is just so smooth on it. You go way faster then you think you are. Much easier to ride in traffic and city then the 600.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts