Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Dude gots skills. Must have a big budget to replace them draggin parts.

·
Registered
397 Posts
UPS757pf said:
Dude gots skills. Must have a big budget to replace them draggin parts.
Footpegs and Pipes are the most frequent casualties.

The 1800 Wing is actually suprisingly nimble for such a big bike, and that motor is just incredible.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ceph said:
it's a repost but still a good one. that's at Deal's Gap, and you can actually hear them dragging hard parts on the bike.
Are you sure that wasn't dude on the camera bikes knee?

Ohhhhhhh....or maybe the camera bike was a Goldwing also...nevermind then...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
xCOOCOOKALx said:
Are you sure that wasn't dude on the camera bikes knee?

Ohhhhhhh....or maybe the camera bike was a Goldwing also...nevermind then...
I don't know, the camera guys bike sounds more like a sportbike, anyone know what it is?

and the sound didn't sound how i think a knee dragging would sound (i have yet to drag a knee) , sounded like metal scraping or something brittle.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Berto said:
I don't know, the camera guys bike sounds more like a sportbike, anyone know what it is?

and the sound didn't sound how i think a knee dragging would sound (i have yet to drag a knee) , sounded like metal scraping or something brittle.
I'm pretty sure both bikes were Wings. I saw the original post somewhere that included pictures of both bikes.

That sound is definitely metal scraping...like a footpeg or a pipe. I heard that same sound many times cornering agressively on my R1100RT. The pentaly for not having your legs folded up under you like a pretzel is poor ground clearance.

·
Registered
238 Posts
that guy is an awesome rider - he posts on our east tn riders board as yellow wolf or something like that...

and yeah thats deals gap.. if you look closely about halfway in the vid they pass an 'adopt a highway' sign thats scattered around on the way up there from groups of riders who have adopted areas to help keep them clean and what not...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts