Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda of Santa Monica :(

Its the Honda store in Marina Del Rey. I have to say my dealings with them were mixed to begin with but now I have to say they are terrible with customer service. I recently brought my bike from there, it was my first new vehicle purchase so I did not know much about it. I come to find out just resently, that I paid a **** load to much for a warranty that goes beyond what I need. I got ripped off on the cost of my bike I feel from what I am hearing from how much others have paid.

Well what just put me was the finance guys over there. I called in the morning, asked the guy on the phone about getting just the Honda Care warrenty, bc the one the sold me was so damn expensive. He said I would have to call back when this other guy gets in. So I do call later and as I am on hold I get hung up on. Then I call back wait another 5 mins on hold, only have the guy tell me they dont deal in them and he can resell me the expensive one I already have. He said he will give me a deal, so I ask how much. He said he wouldnt know off the top of his head and I could come in.

I am like you deal in this all day long, you have to have a ball park figure atleast. (I am trying to compare prices, bc I have a few quotes from some other stores). He then got mad at me said fine dont come in then, I dont need ur business, and hung up.

What kind of customer service is that. You dont even care about some one who just two months ago bought a bike from your store.

Well thats my story, I have to deal with them for one more piece they have on order for me then I am done. I will find another shop around here.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Signum,

I bought my 07 from there too, back in April.

I know the owner, and I have to say the service there is pretty inconsistent.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, but if it's any consolation, I've been going to that dealer for 4 years and it's been the same way for me too :)

Lots of ups and downs. Maybe more downs...hahaha

I do like the OTD stores though. Their people always seem to helpful and excited and eager to take care of you. Believe it or not, OTD has a store right next door to them (the Yamaha/Aprilia store).

:)

I always stop by there, to wash out any bad customer service experience I have. hahaha, pretty interestin eh? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts