Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone here eats, breathes and sleeps Honda Polish when it comes to cleaning their bike.

I'm wondering if anyone here has taken it to another step and cleaned or polished their cars with it? I love Honda Polish and swear by it. I'm thinking of cleaning my car with the soap and water and taking a full can of honda polish to it. Has anyone done this? If so how was the outcome?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Did it this past weekend. I usually use Meguiars Quick Detailer and the Honda Polish finish was nicer. Not too mention it will help get off anything the wash didn't catch at the same time.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Why waste oney on Honda Polish?
The spray cleaner at most Dollar stores is the same stuff. I used to be a follower, then I switched to Plexus, a MUCH better, cheaper, and safer product (see the recalls for Honda Polish). Then about 3 years ago I heard that some people where using the Dollar Store Furniture cleaner.

The Claims seemed rediculous, but I tried it anyway. I was pleasantly suprised to discover that the same chemicals in Honda Poilish where in the furniture cleaner...and the furniture cleaner got the job done just as good for 10% of the price.

Needless to say my race bikes has been "forced" into several bike shows, and even won a couple and I always cleaned them with furniture polish.

The real question should be who is STILL using Honda Polish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts