1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
N

·
0 Posts
If that's true, I'm heading out tomorrow to my local stealership and buy all their Honda Polish.:laughing5

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i read the link i did not see anything official on that link you posted
may be some one said that just because its a suzuki forum and may
be its the truth who knows

C

·
0 Posts
I tried looking it up on the EPA website as well as running it on google. If its true then its not very public.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They have to keep it around. It is the only stuff I use, I have never washed my bike with soap and water. I only use honda polish for the plastics, windscreen, rims and my helmets. Please tell me it's not true. I don't trust anything else since I've never tried anything else and I don't want to find something else that I might like through trial and error. I'm lazy like that. I'm starting a petition. :spam1:

I will have another beer for Honda Polish, RIP.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the guy that posted it just said that he "caught wind" that it was being pulled, didn't give any official source. I haven't even used it on my bike yet - just got my bike a couple weeks ago and haven't had time to get some, but regardless if it's true or not I'm definitely getting some asap!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Not legal in CA anymore...guess I'm gonna use Plexus.

·
Registered
787 Posts
i saw a video where the honda polish actually strip the paint down from the repsol wheel...ill try to find the vid

·
Registered
442 Posts
I was just at my local cycle dealership and picked up a new
Honda brand product called:
Hondabrite-Total Cycle Cleaner / Degreaser
You need to apply and hose off.

Says safe for clear coat unlike other solvent based cleaners...

Honda Polish was a solvent based cleaner.
I just bought a can of that as well recently. And was reading the back of
the Honda Polish can and it pretty clearly says "use on unpainted
surfaces only".

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
u got the wrong can, i to got that same can, u need to get the can of honda polish that says "protects ENTIRE VEHICLE" u got the one that says protects chrome/unpainted surfaces, but friends have used that as well

but doesnt matter now depending on where u live i guess cuase now its no longer here in CA

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
this is bullsh!t.....
i went within the past 2 days to 4 different places i know that sells them and neither had any in stock. i didnt bother asking why. jus figured maybe there might be another stock coming in. f#ck....guess there wont be anymore.
this is bullsh!t.....i say again!!!

C

·
0 Posts
For you Cali folks, I bought two cans of the stuff at the Honda dealer in Carlsbad off the 101 about 2 weeks ago. If its illegal they dont know about it, lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd go try my dealer today but I think they're closed on Sundays. Any stores carry it other than dealerships?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts