Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just went up to the local honda dealer , and pick up some honda polish and it does say on the cans not 4 sale in CA, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA AND DC.. AND IN THE STATES OF CT, MA, ME NH, RI, VA AND VT.. IT SAYS SOME THING IN REGARDS TO VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUND RESTRICTIONS????
WEIRD

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
old news, but it gives me a reason to ride down to NC when i get a bike again.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
snikwad said:
old news, but it gives me a reason to ride down to NC when i get a bike again.
I can save you a trip.....I have friends living in VA now that I visit. I told Perry (a good friend of mine) at the Honda shop if he hears that they are going to discontinue selling it to order me a case.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
man, dont take away my excuse to jet down there man.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
hey 600rrrider, which guy at the honda shop in jville is perry?? i know a perry that works at britt but maybe we know the same guy. bald guy??

snikwad said:
man, dont take away my excuse to jet down there man.
good god!! why would you want to come to jville?? this place SUCKKKSSSS!!!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
jonnyringo893 said:
hey 600rrrider, which guy at the honda shop in jville is perry?? i know a perry that works at britt but maybe we know the same guy. bald guy??
Perry is the general manager at Lejeune Honda. I am also good friends with Lee the parts manager. We need to get together for a ride.........

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yeah we should but it would have to be in the next 2 weeks, i am outta here for good on the 9th of may and making my way back home for a visit then on to fort worth

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Sold here in Ga. I hope they don't decide to stop selling it here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts