Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you guys get something in the mail after buying the bike? that's what my dealer said would occur (free 1yr membership), but i have yet to receive

about how long did it take?

thanks

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
took at least a few weeks for mine to get in. you get a free 1 year membership. basically, the dealer needs to process the stuff and hrca needs to then process it again and send it out.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Yea, when i bought my bike last year they gave me a tmep. card or some crap, and then around a month later the stuff came in. I just bought a bike like two or three weeks ago and i've yet to receive the stuff yet, i'm guessin it takes around a month.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I thought I wasnt getting mine either. All you have to do is call Honda riders and make sure your dealer registered you with them. They'll help you out. they have great customer service.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome stuff guys, thanks!

i think Ceph's onto something. i did the same with my SVT cobras, hehehe. never had to renew for years and years

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
you get the "red rider" magazine every month. and roadside assistance for your bike and i've heard anyone riding with you. you get lots of little sneak peaks of new things before they hit the market, and some HRCA stickers. (which i never got) you get the Honda tool when you renew. (which i never got either).

wait, i think i'm gettin hosed!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm having trouble with them. I bought 1 year, and I bought my 600rr and a crf-50 from honda. But they don't have my 600rr in the computer. It comes up as never sold. So they won't give me that free year. I'm going to call again. Like the fourth time.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You also get a big sheet of coupons and such. There is some good stuff on it, including a $75 refund for taking an MSF course. I also got 2 HRCA keychains, and 1 keychain with a tracking number in case you lose your keys. It took about 6 weeks before I got everything.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ceph said:
sometimes it takes awhile to get there.
i've found a loophole to renewing your membership every year. If you just go buy a new bike every spring, they renew it for ya, and you get to be a member for free. well, minus the cost of the bike, lol.
That's ******* GREAT Ceph!!!

As for the membership...Personally I think the magazine sucks, the stickers were nothing special, who needs coupons when you have such great vendors on this site?!? (waiting on the stupid tool set)

But the Roadside assistance came in VERY handy! and preffered parking at the professional races!?! That's what I'm talking about baby!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
i got my packet three weeks after i bought my bike....

havent taken advantage of anything yet...

·
Registered
156 Posts
anybody got the number to call them....I lost my card and need if before laguna.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts