Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Not surprising, I know Yamaha did it for a few months and think one or two of the others might of as well. Those were temporary halts though, this sounds much more permanent. Oh well, it's only Ohio and the Goldwing.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
they are not stopping production of any bike that i can see, just closing the US factory that makes gold wings, something their factory over seas can do,

·
Registered
300 Posts
Somehow, I think this will drive the price of honda sportbike prices in the US by a couple hundred dollars.

We've already seen the trend of rising sportbikes cost, honda has to recover the money for shipping, taxes, fees,.....etc, somehow. I hope they just markup the goldwing and not the sportbikes, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
f*ck yeahhh..i love sh*t made in Japan. Stuffs made in japan are quality stuffs..when it migrates to US, quality goes down the crap shoot. Look at Toyota Tundra, Camary etc... US peeps (including myself) are lazy for the most part...all we think about is pay raise, call in sick, skip work, short cut, time to "go home", long lunch, vacation...and the PAY CHECK..where's my pay check.... we don't give crap about quality of "work" we do...yes, yes...be honest to yourself now..okay not all of us but most of us out there are like that....it's all about "me, myself, I"...the "individual" .

Japanese, their culture is different...they're are all about family value, sacrifice for their kids, devotion to their family and their job...they take great pride in what they accomplish and what they do...quality & quality control obviously good...I buy jap stuffs any day over US. Look at reality, what the hell happened to the "big three"...ohhh the bonuses...and the bailout...bankruptcy is "not an option"...oh? we got the billions $$$ already..okay, let's bankrupt now..But let's face it..if I'm the CEO and pay me millions, the company can go to crap shoot, I don't give a damn...as long as i keep the job and continuing getting paid millions...."the old way is the right way"...blah!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts