Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda officially launched it's 2004 racing motorcycles in their annual presentation in Tokyo and in doing so gave us yet another twist in company politics.
Of the six HRC riders only four were actually invited to the ceremony leaving Sete Gibernau and Colin Edwards stuck at home pondering if their invites had been stolen by the thieving postman.

As soon as the ponced up show had finished rumours started to flow that it would now be Gibernau and Edwards who'd get the 'turkey' RCV's leaving Biaggi, Hayden, Barros and Tamada the full spec machines.

Understandably Sete Gibernau, who finished higher last season than all the other HRC riders, was not too impressed about the events.
"What the hell is happening here?" questioned lead singer of Puddle of Mudd "I just don't get it. I wasted that Bearded Biaggi clown last year, how come he got an invite? And as for Hayden? He had the best bike all season yet I beat that farmboy into the ground. Something's clearly not right here."

Colin Edwards, like usually, was also not impressed with Honda's antics. "It's typical." moaned the Texas Turncoat "I've heard there were free prawn sandwiches there too. They're my favourite."
Although not officially confirmed an insider at the party told us that there were indeed prawn sandwiches available, prepared just how Colin likes them.

http://www.motogpnews.tk/

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
After what edwards said on windtunnel, im surprised he even has a ride left. He def. went from the kiss ass fatory rider to someone who couldnt care less....he must of made his money and ready to retire :?:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thats funny "farmboy" he'll own the farm by the end of this season. :bounce:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts