Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed out my stock clear windshield and put on a smoked black one. I wanted to put that little Honda sticker at the bottom of the windshield on my new one. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get one of those stickers?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Search ebay. Lots of vendors have various size stickers that may suit your needs. I think the OEM windscreen has the sticker on the inside so you may need a custom one done.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
You really can't see it in the picture, But Pluig have the "600RR" 0n the lower windsrceen.
I think its also on the 03/04 windsrceen model.

Seeing that you already replace the screen. Check your local graphic dealer, They can make one for you.

C

·
0 Posts
I must have got jipped by puig. Everyone else with a Puig Windscreen has a 600rr sticker on theirs, and I never got one on mine. They must not like me.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
I must have got jipped by puig. Everyone else with a Puig Windscreen has a 600rr sticker on theirs, and I never got one on mine. They must not like me.
I don't have one on mine either! :evil3:

·
Registered
341 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
At least you have your windscreen. I ordered mine through MRI over 6 weeks ago and am still waiting (and they charged my CC up front). It's starting to get old when you see others are getting their windscreens and all I keep getting is "any day now"...

·
Registered
369 Posts
I got my 05 from puig and i don't know that I have the 600rr sticker either. Steelegrave, I feel your pain on the waiting, I ordered my full RS-5 system fron MRI at the end of may, and still no deterimination on shippment date. But, Nick had the lowest price for a full system.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts