·
Registered
8,498 Posts
holy **** :shock:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haven't been able to find any....rumors of a CBR version in 07 if this engine flys well in production.....OH BABY! Of course it will be limited at 187 as per federal law....buuuuut....a chip will fix that :bounce:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any full size pics that is....everything I've found on it is at a foreign website....

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
how wierd. still looks too much like a Blackbird, though, and i'd much prefer the "faster" styling of the CBR's. sick bike nonetheless.

·
Registered
730 Posts
nice, this could be another back buster for zuki.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YEah....this is my new "touring" bike.....I must have it....drag bike......mmmmmm....yesh.......never thought I'd say I wanted a sport touring bike....but I want that bike.....as an addition of course not as my only bike......can't lose my 600rr......

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do know that the next wave of bikes is all 1100, 1200+cc bikes. like the 600 wave of 03 and the 1000 wave of 04......06 is supposed to yield touring drag bikes much like the busa.....

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
havoc said:
Is that a Kanji symbol on the front like a Hayabusa? Must be some1s cheap photochop.
Nope, the big displacement VFR has been rumored to replace the Blackbird XX. The 'kanji' you see is the XX from the blackbird...Looks like the rumors were true. Now you can have crap vtec in 800 and 1200 cc versions.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts