1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
if you can wait, get a used one. there are always ones on here going for around that price. ive sold a few on here, a new one of mine went for $200. i wouldnt trust that china crap.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I've got a complete headlight assembly off of an '04, including the third eye. Part numbers are the same for the '03/04 and the '05/06 models.....so it should fit.
One of the mounting tabs is broken off and another has been plastic welded back on, but the unit is totally functional AND it is a Honda part, not a Hong Kong part. The lenses on both sides are in excellent condition. The unit came off of my wife's bike when we converted it to a trackbike.

$175 plus shipping. It even includes the bulbs and the rubber boots that cover the bulb area. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
My experience with aftermarket headlights is they look good but the lens plastic is not equal to OEM. They will crack from tiny rocks hitting them where OEM will maybe get a nick that you can't notice. In the long run, not worth it. Used OEM is really the way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts