Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
One Nut Racer
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whos all going to the bike nite at hooters the 23rd in peoria??

me and dubwayman caught the tail end of it last nite grabbn some wings out on a ride last nite.
i guess they shut down a parking lot and had some stunters come in and put on a show or something

who wants to meet up and watch the show next time?

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Is larry going to be there Or is he going to flake?

·
One Nut Racer
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is larry going to be there Or is he going to flake?
FLAKE? FLAKE? WTF??

yes i was planning to go to st lou for a nite or two and meet some bike riders and see a card(suck) game.sorry nate if u bought tix for me and u didnt use them.u got my number send me a text about that
but calln me a flake?? wtf? You have no idea how focked up my world has been lately. here is just ONE of my problems y im not whoreing on here or textn every five mins.
After 34 i repeat 34 years have your biological mother, you know her,shes the one that gave birth to you then abandoned you, show up in your life acting like everythings fine. saying she loves you hell she even sent me a baby picture of her OF HER!!! wtf! no letter no card just a ******* PICTURE!!! wtf am isupposed to do with a pic made in 1950,s of someone who i dont even know!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
JACKSON HAND ME A BEER DUDE!!:all_cohol

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Sorry larry didn't mean to upset you. We didn't even make it to the game just drank at a bar and watched the game there

·
One Nut Racer
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
take fotos next time
Yea wish i brought my camera! Good turnout and i won bike of the week! Got my pic taken with bike and hooters girls and pic will be displayed on wall of hooters. So next time u at peoria hooters thats me on the 08 graffitti! Also won gift card so next time first round of beers on me for whoever shows up!!

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
They ride during the day. Check out the stl twisties thread

1 - 16 of 16 Posts