Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and thank you, ive been prowling the forums for well over 3 weeks now and have found a lot useful information which i wont take for granted. The general attitude towards NUBS like me is comforting as the emphasis towards safety seems high, and i am trying to soak up as much information as possible before my purchase (purchase planned within 3 months or so)

I plan on getting a '06 600RR and am definitly planning room in my budget for gear. I am enrolling in the MSF coarse as i have alot to learn having never ridden a 2 wheeled vehicle (exeption was a dirt bike for 20 mins). Being that im new to the scene i hope you are forgiving in regards to my stupid questions and i look forward to riding with some of you.

Let the questions begin...
toxich20:hello:

·
Registered
381 Posts
toxich20 said:
Just wanted to say hello and thank you, ive been prowling the forums for well over 3 weeks now and have found a lot useful information which i wont take for granted. The general attitude towards NUBS like me is comforting as the emphasis towards safety seems high, and i am trying to soak up as much information as possible before my purchase (purchase planned within 3 months or so)

I plan on getting a '06 600RR and am definitly planning room in my budget for gear. I am enrolling in the MSF coarse as i have alot to learn having never ridden a 2 wheeled vehicle (exeption was a dirt bike for 20 mins). Being that im new to the scene i hope you are forgiving in regards to my stupid questions and i look forward to riding with some of you.

Let the questions begin...
toxich20:hello:
it's cool man. You can get an answer to pretty much anything having to do with that bike on this site. That's what it's here for. Make sure to get some decent gear along with the bike.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
welcome aboard bro enjoy the site and ask all the questions you want

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to the site bro. Definitely make sure you get yourself some worthwhile gear when you get that sweet bike. Why skimp on the protection if you're riding perfection? (damn I just thought that up myself... man I'm slick... or retarded one of the two)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts