1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
dammit...come on nicky...

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Hopper is one of those guys that I think could win races if you put him on a bike and some tires that could put in consistent fast laps throughout a race. I'd really like to see him on a Honda.

I don't see Nicky on the podium in this race, actually, I'd really like to see Nakano up there!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
wynngripRR said:
when is the race?
Sunday, its in Japan so you can watch it live on Saturday night on the m0t0gp.com channel. Anybody know what time it would be on in the West Coast?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
m0t0gp.com channel... idk if I have that on directv, or is that on their website?.....Will it be on the speed channel?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Umm, it's just FP1 folks. The only timing that matters is QUALIFYING :)

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Disco said:
Hopper is one of those guys that I think could win races if you put him on a bike and some tires that could put in consistent fast laps throughout a race. I'd really like to see him on a Honda.
I used to think this, but I dont anymore. His rookie team mate got a podium before him and he(Hopper) has had 5 years. Has Hopper ever had a pole? I think he has the one in China right?

I think putting him on the RC211V succesor and he will do better, but who hasnt done better stepping up to the RC series? The rule seems to be you get on an RC you do better, you get off one, you do worse. The only person who has broken this rule is Rossi.

Im really starting to doubt Hopper's ability to actually win. Yes I know the GSVR is crap, but Vermullian has shown more flashes of brilliance in less than a year than I have seen John put in the last 2 years.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Have to agree Vermuelen has been the better rider on the Suzuki this year. Hopefully they can get a better bike/package with the 800cc bikes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts