Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006, honda, cbr600rr
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the hot bodies undertail kit with the hot bodies exhaust. I haven't been able to find any info on if I can use the undertail with a toce exhaust. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i have a cbr600 RR 2012 with TOCE EXHAUST FITTED, IT HAD BEEN PUT ON BEFORE I BOUGHT IT.NORMAL UNDERTAIL FITTED UNDER NEATH .BIG GAP FROM SEAT AND EXHAUST AS WELL THERE ARE KITS TO FIT UNDER THE SEAT COMBINES STOP AND INDERCATERS LIGHTS COMBINED ON ONE.SAW IT FITTED ON YOU TUBE

·
Registered
2006, honda, cbr600rr
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, i have a cbr600 RR 2012 with TOCE EXHAUST FITTED, IT HAD BEEN PUT ON BEFORE I BOUGHT IT.NORMAL UNDERTAIL FITTED UNDER NEATH .BIG GAP FROM SEAT AND EXHAUST AS WELL THERE ARE KITS TO FIT UNDER THE SEAT COMBINES STOP AND INDERCATERS LIGHTS COMBINED ON ONE.SAW IT FITTED ON YOU TUBE

·
Registered
2006, honda, cbr600rr
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I have the hotbodies undertail kits with led integrated brake light and turn signals which I like the look of a lot. The hotbodies exhaust exits downward in the middle of it which is very clean looking. I was just curious if anyone has ever done or seen the hotbodies undertail kit with toce exhaust instead of the hotbodies exhaust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts