1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I don't know about the whole insanity plea, but dayum, I would've never ratted her out if she was my teacher! Fack why didn't any of my teachers look like that! :blow: :hump:

I would also like to add that I don't condone this in any way shape or form. What the hell is wrong with some people?

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
sheeeit... in my schools, we never had any 28 year old teachers, much less and that looked like that...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
they should start hiring hot teachers. it would be my motivation to go to school. but im in college now and learning what i learn is fun and paying a crapload for it should be my motivation?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Both teachers are hot no doubt about that but neverless what the hell is wrong with them as hot as they are it would have been so easy to find a male adult to have sex
with not young boys who do not know better

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moeman said:
Both teachers are hot no doubt about that but neverless what the hell is wrong with them as hot as they are it would have been so easy to find a male adult to have sex
with not young boys who do not know better
They should have known better. If it were me @13 I would have been gauranteed to be tapping on that azz for the next 5 years at least, or it's time for some blackmale baby!

:blow:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What would you guys do if your 13 year old son came home and told you that?

1. Report the teacher to the authorities.
2. Pat your son on the back for a job well done.

I can't decide

·
Registered
205 Posts
If my thirteen year old son came home and said he had sex with his teacher I would be like hell ya. Now blackmail her for that A. Now if my thirteen year old daughter came home and told me the same thing there would be one dead mother [email protected] in the house. Yes this is a double standard and I don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks.
Girls of all shapes and sizes and fuglyness can get laid whenever they feel like it boys on the other hand have to beg, plead, borrow, buy, or put up with the bs to get it. How many guys can walk up to a chick and say hey lets get it on and the chick says OK.
Almost any chick walks up 98% of the guys in the world and say the same thing and the guy is like hell ya.

Rant over.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
not in middle school i didnt, but in highschool i had a spanish teacher that had gotten runner-up for the miss delaware pageant, she was hot too, but an immense beeioch

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Black05rr said:
What would you guys do if your 13 year old son came home and told you that?

1. Report the teacher to the authorities.
2. Pat your son on the back for a job well done.

I can't decide
pick 2 my lord.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
where was she at when I was in school.... Damn I'd never would have let anyone find out lol

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
LMAO!! ya'll are too funny! and i had some hot as hell teachers/coaches when i was in high school and they, ahem, got in a bit of trouble for their antics with younger girls...
We had some young teachers fresh out of college, one dude got in trouble for the same thing. Wrote an email to a student and left it on the screen in the teachers lounge. Best part was we got this 70 year old fill in teacher who lost everything he photocopied so we just watched movies the whole time.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Well, I know where the teachers are coming from.

3 of my last 4 girlfriends are teachers that got hired right out of college with emergency teaching credentials one way or another. There's a heavy shortage of teachers that are actually qualified to teach--ie, bachelors and a masters. So these college grads get set up with emergency teaching creditentials so that they can start teaching right out of college and earn salary contingent that they take classes and get their masters during their first 2 years.

So yeah, I've slept with teachers before--they just weren't mine.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Quote by Bill Maher:

"New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their hot, blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description for these kids: lucky bastards."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts