Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen it, looks sweet, but, does it sound/ perform as sweet as it looks? Just curious...Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have only heard bad things about them. They look awesome, but from what I understand they don't perform very well, the plastic doesn't fit so good, they get way too hot...But who knows. With anything you buy, there is always someone that has a bad experience with it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well,...which can has the most growl as apposed to those noisy high pitched cans?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
From a purely sound standpoint only? Hp numbers aside?

Without a doubt, Devil or 2 Bros.. Deepest growl available..

I have the Devil on my '06.. I'll let you know the details on performance in a couple weeks..

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
the yoshi has a deeper sound. pretty much all our customers love the sound of the yoshi... from deep growl to louder meaner sound as you get up in the RPMs. you'll be noticed for sure.

cheers... nick - mri

hustler_cartel said:
Well,...which can has the most growl as apposed to those noisy high pitched cans?

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
So the hotbodies ehaust is a waste? I can not believe no one in this forum has it yet. I want it if it sounds good, but i do not want to be the first 2 buy it and it sux. lol

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Someone recently posted a sound clip from the Micron Dual Outlet. I love the way that exhaust looks and it has a pretty deep growl. Not too loud unless you start to get up to about 7-8k RPM.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I have heard nothing but bad things about the HB exhaust not to mention that it looks like crap IMO.

Jason

·
Registered
157 Posts
my uncle has the HB on his 03, imo it sounds pretty mean and looks awesome, super clean. When i saw pics on HB's website i didn't like it at all but on an all black bike in person i think it looks super hot!

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
I heard an 06 with hotbodies exhaust yesterday and i was thoroughly impressed with the way it sounded. It was very growly and had ancie raspy bite to it.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Mmm, looks OK, but check out some of their other undertail exhausts forced onto bikes that don't come with one stock on the site. The pipe runs right up the back of the rearset and is sure to burn your leg sooner or later, isn't it?

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
If you like the sound of a babies crying while rubbing 5 highspeed vibraters against a tin can than you will like the HB exhaust.

I've seen and heard it. Sounds like crap. Paint color doesn't match and fitment is horrible. It's also way too overpriced.

Also you said that nobody on the board has it. I wonder why?

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have a friend with the HB on his 2003 gsxr 1000 it goes up under the tail, looks great if you cover it up with the plastics but with out them it looks like crap and weighs a ton, it is purely for looks and not for power or weight reduction, does not sound bad, but I like my 2Bros, or my Brothers Leo Vince, it also has a nice sound,

·
Registered
796 Posts
2bros is pretty deep and growly. And its loud too. I like it. i havent heard a HB before though

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hotbodies sound..

Though I love the looks of the Hotbodies hidden exhaust , the sound is awful. It sounds raw like it didn't have a muffler...

I have the yoshi RS-5 , the paperwork that it came with says ' race slip on' and it sounds deep under 7000 and screams at 10,000 ... I love the sound , look and fit...

·
Registered
549 Posts
absolutely love my yoshi rs-5, great rumbling sound low and mean, open it up and it screams. definately turns heads everywhere I go. I also keep the rpm's right around 7k just cause it sounds sooo sweet.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts