Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a CA integrated tail light a few weeks ago and it works just fine but blinks faster because of less resistance. I am now installing hotbodies flush mount signals with 2 resistors that came with it (RX27 20W5Ω). I installed the resistor and wires just like this:

(This is not my pic, i found it in another thread, it was made by another member)

When I hook the front end back up to the bike, the front signals do not light up and the tail flashes so fast as if it were solid. What am I doing wrong? Even if something is wrong with the resistors, why are the front signals not flashing extremely fast like the tail?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
So....

I did the Hotbodies undertail kit (SBK LEDS), and the Hotbodies front flush mounts about 2 weeks ago. While I was at it and had everything apart, I decided to do the LED flasher install that I found on here. I used a Lockhart Phillips relay.
Search it up a 'lil.

Don't remember the Author, but it was a sooper simple install: cut, cap, and splice (2) wires in the factory harness (WIN in and WIN out).

4 corner LEDs that blink normal.........priceless

EDIT: Resistors suck. The Factory would have used a relay, makes for a super clean install

2nd EDIT: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=52311. There ya be. I follwed it to a T, and it works.

Thanks to KulSecHskY for the great write up.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Bahah hey my work it copyrighted! You in a lot of trouble punk! Jk

Your front signals should have no relation with your CA tail light. Not too sure what you did?`

1 - 3 of 3 Posts