Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does hotbodies make there front signals with only amber leds or can they make clear/white any other companys make them in clear/white leds?

any opinoins on there products? Also is it possible to change the leds in hotbodies flush mounts (send to tripage and change them to other colors?)

·
Registered
787 Posts
i think its illegal to change your front signals to any color other than amber

plus it looks better amber anyways

·
Registered
54 Posts
keep em amber, but wire em to only come on when your turn your signals on. but im sure you could find a company that makes other colors, dont know who, but im sure its possible

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TMMR03 said:
keep em amber, but wire em to only come on when your turn your signals on. but im sure you could find a company that makes other colors, dont know who, but im sure its possible
how do you wire it this way? this done for apperance only?

·
Registered
787 Posts
hotbodies front signals are meant to be on only when the signals are on, to wire them...positive to positive, negative to negative....running light wires (stripped) that comes out of the bike, are not used

·
Registered
736 Posts
no hotbodies is a two wire set up as opposed to your stock three wire set up. with hotbodies you can only have signals or running lights. i think teg was telling you that when you are just riding around your signals will stay clear as they will not be on until you turn on your signals. thats how i have mine set up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts