Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was lookin at different exhaust setups on ebay and saw a hotbodies undertail slip on. looks clean. but does anyone know how well they perform??

·
Registered
329 Posts
They are ok from what i hear but if i was you id get an arata or something if you want performance

·
Registered
965 Posts
hotbodies = poop

·
Registered
329 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one, and my bike runs great + PC3 + K&N
can you personally compare it to any others?

this is a new bike, and my first, so i dont know if im ready for a ton of performance upgrades, but something other than stock would be nice. plu si love the look of that hot bodies kit.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a hotbodies for an 05. My buddy had it on his bike when I bought it. It was too loud for my neighborhood so I got a Jardine street. I'd sell it to you if you want it. Save you some money. Be more than happy to let it go for $300 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
i heard it on a repsol 600 a few days ago, and it sounded pretty good but i only heard lower revs, dude didnt get on it much. i have heard they sound like crap, but it wasnt too bad. cant really have much sound dampening because its so compact

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a hotbodies for an 05. My buddy had it on his bike when I bought it. It was too loud for my neighborhood so I got a Jardine street. I'd sell it to you if you want it. Save you some money. Be more than happy to let it go for $300 plus shipping.

whats shipping on something like that? what color? i just might very well be interested but i need to come up with some funds first caus ei just bought the bike and a bunch of gear. if your in a hurry to sell it thats cool, but if its just chilin ill try to pick it up off you maybe next month sometime.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll let it go for $315 shipped. The fender eliminator is black. Pm me your info if you're interested and i will send some pics. And I'm not in any hurry to sell. I was actually thinkin of puting it back on my bike but if I can sell it I will. But I will be honest. My Jardine gave my bike a better performance than the hotbodies. And the hotbodies is loud as hell.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Ive heard it on an Orange 06 that in Sacramento. To be honest from what I've read on the forums I expected the sound of metallic farts but really it wasnt bad sounding. I think people here tend to jump on the bandwagon and just agree with what the concensus says but really prolly only 10% have heard it in person.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I actually like the way it sounds. It was just too loud for my apartments. I have to leave for work at 5 am. I never got any complaints but I know it was too loud for there.

·
Wheelies Do Not Stop At 12.00 o'clock try 15.00
1,099 Posts
They are very very loud.. and alot of drone.. expecially over 40 mph.. i bought mine from denniskirk for like 835 or whatever they wanted.. sold it for 100 bux to a friend.. now evertime he comes over im like GOD is that what i sounded like eek loud..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts