Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my windshield from hotbodiesracing today. and I am very disappointed. I wish I went with Puig.

Not only is the edges all frayed up, and the bend where the "double bubble" starts is a mess. but it doesn't even sit flush with the third eye. It looks like a 5 year old girl with a barbie windscreen factory made this thing.

The only good thing I can say about this experience, is that it arrived at my house, thanks fedex.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
damn i bought a $40 ebay special double bubble and its great. Sorry to hear man, how much it cost you?

you cant send it back?

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
yea call hotbodies up. the first one they sent me had a scratch in it. called them up and sent it back for a new one. mine fits nice on my race bike.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Puig will fit like that too. its good quality but it wont be flush with the third eye. Mine isn't anyways.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Thats just how they fit bro. I have a puig double bubble and it fits exactly the same way. So don't be too mad.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
yep, fits like a puig. lol. it doesnt even look that bad.
although i would like to see the frayed edges and bend you speak of.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh wow they all fit like that!?:banghead:

maybe I will attempt some cutting, because thats really going to annoy me.
and when it rains I bet water is going to shoot up in there and just become more of a pain in the A.

SLAPS808 - I will try to take pictures but idk how well they will turn out because of the dark red tint. you can deff see when your rite on top of the bike, but not noticeable from far.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol time for a bath?
but yeah very nice, that looks a lottt better, im going to try that before I do some cutting. thanks man.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
I dont have that problem with my Puig DB on my 06. Fits perfect

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
i tried using tint film on my stock windscreen cuz im cheap... shoulda known that wasnt gonna work... so i tried using VHR paint for smoking tail lights... that turned out shitty so i just spray painted it black and surprisingly it looks damn good AND it was free!

·
Registered
166 Posts
i tried using tint film on my stock windscreen cuz im cheap... shoulda known that wasnt gonna work... so i tried using VHR paint for smoking tail lights... that turned out shitty so i just spray painted it black and surprisingly it looks damn good AND it was free!

+1 .. ended up spray paintin mine with krylon for plastic.. gloss black.. looks great..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts