Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably been answered 700 times, but I need help and I am not searching for the right thing. I did the flushmount install tonight, got them both wired up, but when you turn the blinker on the light just stays on. On both sides. Even the tailight just stays on instead of blinking. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
you going to need to put resistors on to get them to blink slower.....the problem you have is that they are led and they are blinking so fast that they look solid....so serch for resistors for led flush mounts and you should be able to finde something...

·
Registered
90 Posts
you going to need to put resistors on to get them to blink slower.....the problem you have is that they are led and they are blinking so fast that they look solid....so serch for resistors for led flush mounts and you should be able to finde something...
Can resistors be avoided if a flasher relay is used? Or must resistors be used for the front turn signals?

I'm currently working on the same thing!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trying to do the diode thing and it is working well (not)! Probably just have to do the resistors. O well. Cycle Sector is taking FOREVER to ship my protons and I have no more patience.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i have the hot bodies and for a while they stayed solid....and come to find out it was because my rear signals were blown. maybe check to see if yours are too!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I installed the Hotbodies on my bike and didn't have any problems - maybe the wires are backwards? Try to test them before making final connections to ensure they work.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Can resistors be avoided if a flasher relay is used? Or must resistors be used for the front turn signals?

I'm currently working on the same thing!
The answear is yes you can use flasher relay ( plug and play) and not use resistors that's what I did when I installed my flush mounts and tripage tail light

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, we figured out after a slew of diodes and resistors that we/I have to get a flasher relay. Hopefully my protons will be here this week and I wont need any. Thanks guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts