Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha isn't it a 1k repsol? I watch the show once after i heard he got that bike just to see it. They never showed it haha
i know it was the repsol but i didnt get a good enough look at it to see if it was the 1k or the 600......i love that show tho, first time ive seen this episode tho

·
Registered
422 Posts
it's a 1000. it's shown a few times in season 3.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I've seen him on the letterman show. He is actually an avid motorcyclist in his personal life! I love House MD. I had my "come to Jesus moment" that night as well when I realized he had a British accent :-o

·
Registered
214 Posts
yeah i love that show also

he has a cbr repsol addition

i saw another episode where he was riding a black cbr around some country road

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
He's had it for like...the last 3 seasons. I watched the show from day one and I pee'd a little when the episode aired with him on that thing.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Originally, it was supposed to be an Aprilia. He was shown in an episode test driving one, but Honda offered more for the sponsorship, so when he came home with the bike, it was he Honda. It's a damn shame they don't show it much anymore.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It Was On Tuesday's Episode

It was on tuesday's episode. He parked it infront of that ice cream truck where that PI guy was scouting someone. Anyways I have it recorded on HD if anyone wants to ship me their hdd with a prepaid return sticker i'd be more than happy to transfer over for you (5gb). hahaha. oh and a friend of mine works as an accountant for fox in particular that show...she said he's really nice in real life. been trying to get her to get me on lot just to do a walk in for that show. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO BE PAID. haha

heeeeyyy fruit for thoughts...maybe oneday when i get my bike we can get house to go riding with us. :icon_lol:

chris

1 - 20 of 27 Posts