Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any full specs? Change list?

I see an electronic steering damper (Bah, they suck anyways), radial front master cylinder maybe?? (Reservoir is separate like R1's and most other bikes) hmm, same front brakes, maybe different forks..

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wanna know what they were smoking when they came up with that baby blue paint scheme...that is just downright ugly to me. I was hoping for maybe something like the yellow and blue that the 1000 currently has out right now

·
Registered
241 Posts
You've got to admit though, when you put the '06 and '07 side by side.. it does make the '06 look a bit dated... it is a significant update.. though nothing groundbreaking.

·
Registered
865 Posts
the silver and blue ones look nice..for the black and red ones the silver mid fairing looks out of place

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chrisontopoher said:
You've got to admit though, when you put the '06 and '07 side by side.. it does make the '06 look a bit dated... it is a significant update.. though nothing groundbreaking.]
Not really! It's all fairings. The front shape looks the same, the frame in the middle looks the same, the swingarm looks the same (Shape), the tailsection looks the same shape.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE BRAKE LIGHT ON THE MUD FLAP!?!?!

·
Registered
361 Posts
wait... now the airduct is in the middle? LIKE EVERY GOD DAMN BIKES?
I like the two on the sides and looks better

·
Registered
865 Posts
chrisontopoher said:
You've got to admit though, when you put the '06 and '07 side by side.. it does make the '06 look a bit dated... it is a significant update.. though nothing groundbreaking.

+1...I personally like the angular look of all the new bikes coming out. They look a lot more agressive.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Serisouly, look at where the brake light is... what were they thinking..

Now its going to be brake light hanging below the pipe, and license plate up front above the swingarm.. so many things hanging down all over.

OR.. easier to track it, it all just comes off.

·
Registered
912 Posts
ive been waiting for this. THANKS MAN.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
the white one looks good to me, don't know if I will get one though.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Tiny said:
i knew the scheme looked familiar

hahahaha so true. the gsxr looks so pretty compared to the rr.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
you're right, the brake light does kill the sleek look the RR once had, maybe the aftermarket folks will work something out with integrating the brake and turn signals into the tail.

mikespike2 said:
Serisouly, look at where the brake light is... what were they thinking..

Now its going to be brake light hanging below the pipe, and license plate up front above the swingarm.. so many things hanging down all over.

OR.. easier to track it, it all just comes off.

1 - 20 of 417 Posts