• dropped a fat stack

Votes: 287 66.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not. How many of you took a loan out on your bike and how many paid cash for it. This is my second bike and i've financed both. I just couldn't see coming up with 9k to buy a bike. However, I know quite a few people who have. I was at least able to throw a little cash down for a down payment, but nothing crazy.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I kind of 'financed' it using convenience check.

2.99% interest for the life of the balance.

I can only guess that people will either finance or paid by cash. S*x is also accepted everywhere too if you want to go that route. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i financed it this time around, the last 6 bikes i've had i paid cash for, but i had this habit of dumping them after one year, so in order to help me keep one i financed it lol

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
you didnt have got it for FREE to the poll, I didnt pay a cent for mine, I had it as a clean swap at the bike sales yard. I swapped my 1994 RVF400 / NC35 Honda :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Paid 7k in cash. Put the rest on my Discover card to get 1% cashback and then transferred the amount to a 0% interest for 1 year card for $50 and paid it off in a year.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cash for my 2008 600rr $5500 <<<thats a deal!

1 - 20 of 182 Posts