Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't figure it out, and I gave the manual a quick once-over but I don't think I looked hard enough, and I'm too frustrated to go back so I'm just gunna ask here...

fffffcking frame sliders and holes and fairings and drill bits and stuff

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm track-prepping my bike for Sunday and I just got some new stuff in to put on it, I got in vortex rearsets and some yoyo frame sliders so I'm putting on the frame sliders and having hell...and I'm disconnecting the headlights so that I can put my track-cover-ups on there and not have to worry about the head light heat melting the glue onto the head lights

·
Registered
286 Posts
i just disconnect the fuse from the fuse box, easiest way. left side fairing remove big screw, pull back on fairing youll see little black box with fuses

·
Registered
403 Posts
+1 on pulling the plug. Just tuck the plug behind the upper inner fairing. You got to take off the fairing to get to the fuses. Blah

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I got it, thanks guys...did anyone else have hell getting the right engine bolt out to put the frame sliders on?? That thing is stuck as hell man...I put my whole weight (200 lbs) on the allen wrench and it still wouldn't budge...

And is the left side suppose to be regular and the right side suppose to be allen wrench style?? Who's the ass-hole that desided to put that **** in??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts