Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to buy a leather jacket instead of using my joe rocket ballistic jacket, but I have no idea what to measure on myself to figure out the size! My joe rocket is a size small. Also what is a good cheap jacket to look for? I perfer all black or maybe a little grey with black. I hate being new to things I know nothing about this stuff!

thanks as always guys!

Ryan

·
Registered
445 Posts
I would say don't focus on finding a cheap jacket. Cheap isn't always necessarily as safe.
For sizing, it'd be best to just go in to a store and start trying suff on. My friend's dad has a 40 chest, but wears a 46 because his torso/arms are freakishly long. It's all about your individual body. You'll just have to try stuff on.
I would assume your small jacket might correlate to a 38-40 sized jacket, US.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Well, I just bought an all black dainese bora jacket. size 46 Euro. I'm 5 ft 9 about 150 lbs. Not sure if this helps but gl.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
give me a call. we can help with sizing over the phone.

cheers... nick - mri

10SECGN said:
I'm wanting to buy a leather jacket instead of using my joe rocket ballistic jacket, but I have no idea what to measure on myself to figure out the size! My joe rocket is a size small. Also what is a good cheap jacket to look for? I perfer all black or maybe a little grey with black. I hate being new to things I know nothing about this stuff!

thanks as always guys!

Ryan

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ridersinc said:
give me a call. we can help with sizing over the phone.

cheers... nick - mri

I sure will! Im a little dirty right now installing my powercommander and my alarm! so I will get you a ring tomorrow or whats a good time to get ahold of you nick? I really appreicate everyones help! I was hoping to find a good crowd and good forum and I did! I just sold my 10 second Buick Grand National and bought this bike 04 600rr (my second bike in my life) and I was hoping you guys would be a good to me as the buick community was!

thanks everyone so far!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts