Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do i go on here to list my mods so they show up when i post or something. do i have to become a paid member?

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
ouch.... ^^^ kinda harsh. You may be ABLE to... but are you financially capable / willing to?
Seriously? Yes. I could buy two bikes, race prep one and street the other with full mods. It'd pretty much make me broke but I could.

And if I did? I wouldn't make a laundry list of all my stuff attached to all my posts. I keep that crap in my profile or just tell people if they ever want to know.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Seriously? Yes. I could buy two bikes, race prep one and street the other with full mods. It'd pretty much make me broke but I could.

And if I did? I wouldn't make a laundry list of all my stuff attached to all my posts. I keep that crap in my profile or just tell people if they ever want to know.
so i wanna know what "crap" you have done? i get it.. you live in FL.. where alot of S2000 seats get stolen among other things i would too keep it on the DL
also nice to see what mods other people have so i can steal those ideas later :five: ("high five") but you your cause they just steal the bike

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
so i wanna know what "crap" you have done? i get it.. you live in FL.. where alot of S2000 seats get stolen among other things i would too keep it on the DL
also nice to see what mods other people have so i can steal those ideas later :five: ("high five") but you your cause they just steal the bike
Wh... huh? I can almost decipher your post - I guess you're taking a dig at me and suggesting I steal car parts?

And really, peoples mod lists give you ideas for your bike? Go to any online bike parts store and it's pretty much listed A-Z.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Wh... huh? I can almost decipher your post - I guess you're taking a dig at me and suggesting I steal car parts?

And really, peoples mod lists give you ideas for your bike? Go to any online bike parts store and it's pretty much listed A-Z.
i didnt say you steal parts. i understand why you would not want people to know what you have. im on other forums aswell for my s2000 and i hear way too many stories bout their cars getting broken into. once a week i would see a post about my seats getting stolen.

online bike stores have alot of parts but its the combination of parts people use i wanna see. besides where are you gonna find this mod on an online store (not everyone buys parts) :icon_lol:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
i didnt say you steal parts. i understand why you would not want people to know what you have. im on other forums aswell for my s2000 and i hear way too many stories bout their cars getting broken into. once a week i would see a post about my seats getting stolen.

online bike stores have alot of parts but its the combination of parts people use i wanna see. besides where are you gonna find this mod on an online store (not everyone buys parts) :icon_lol:

Ohhhhh I get it now, sorry man. Makes sense, especially for cars - I love car modding but damn it gets 5 digits expensive fast!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
thats what a build thread is for...... then just copy the link and put it in the sig...... a one line link is better than a 40 line list of parts

·
Registered
6,502 Posts

Wait, I have a FEW bikes, one is race prepped and modded to hell, one is street and working on the mods and the other is well, just sitting...

I would post my mods but they won't fit in the signature... You have a limited number of characters...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts