Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 50 bug! I cracked the frame on the last friddy I traded for (my gopro), but still runs like a champ but has issues.

Found a none working 07 great shape frame and other little goodies I can use.

It has started.

That is it for now, should hopefully have it switched and wheeling tomorrow.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My plan in the future, I've always dreamt about having an every day ride bike, track bike, and a dirt bike. For all three fun sides.

Nice little bikes :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ive determined Id be happy with a modest 5 bikes, A street bike, a track bike, a motocross bike, a woods bike, and maybe an adventure bike to top it off.... Someday.

·
Registered
101 Posts
as for amped, what about a supermoto too? haha but then in bad weather what about a nice supercar for commuting, and then a landrover for the inter country travel in the middle of nowhere...i need to win the lottery not even rich people can afford the kind of garage i want...super rich is whats needed
Haha I was thinking of a super moto when I typed that since I was watching some super motard videos on youtube. They seem quite fun, but I just didn't want to over do my wish list :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
welcome to the club! mini's r super fun. Whenever I get bored I pull my 70 out and wheelie up n down the street. One piece of advice don't buy anything from ahpminis unless you wanna get ripped off

·
Registered
663 Posts
Not hating but they just look like little pocket bikes, I'd feel retarded riding on one

To each their own, glad you like em man

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not hating but they just look like little pocket bikes, I'd feel retarded riding on one

To each their own, glad you like em man
Yea I was not really being to serious about owning 3 "real" bikes. I try to keep the people guessing. One frame is cracked and one has a bad motor. Put some back pegs on and you can have a lot of fun on them. now if you are 6'4 250 pounds then nvm lol.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
^i hate you
And you cant see in this pic, but there is a 50cc pocket bike on the floor, as well as I have access to an 04 Suzuki Marauder 1800 and a 93 Harley Superglide, they are in my other garage.

My friend keeps some of his stuff in one of my garages, we like having toys.

·
Registered
743 Posts
And you cant see in this pic, but there is a 50cc pocket bike on the floor, as well as I have access to an 04 Suzuki Marauder 1800 and a 93 Harley Superglide, they are in my other garage.

My friend keeps some of his stuff in one of my garages, we like having toys.
Well then...keep rubbing it in lol! I'd like to get a naked or a sumo and a 50 for a pit bike next season since my 08rr is track only now. I really want an s1000rr but I need to wait for the tickets to drop off my record so I don't get raped on insurance

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Well then...keep rubbing it in lol! I'd like to get a naked or a sumo and a 50 for a pit bike next season since my 08rr is track only now. I really want an s1000rr but I need to wait for the tickets to drop off my record so I don't get raped on insurance

OK, then I wont tell you I work at a motorcycle shop and build and ride bikes all day long. Just last week I was putting around on a 1971 Honda Trail 90, we were racing 2 Suzuki TL80 up and down the parking lot and also building a custom 1973 CB250 for us to kick around. Ill get some pics of that up tomorrow. It has a GSX-R rear suspension right now, and probably gonna get GSX-R forks as well.

I also hate you...

What dirt bike is that?
03 TTR125L

·
Registered
743 Posts
Not helping yourself guy, haha. How do you like the ttr? Reliable/low maintenance? I was looking at one for $1k with spares set up to race on indoor carting tracks and spare wheels with dirt tires

1 - 20 of 30 Posts