Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone hit my car but i got the plate number how do i get info on it?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Call the police and let them handle it. Most states consider hit and run to pretty damn serious. Let the police do their job.

Peace

·
Registered
35 Posts
Be sure to be persistant with them, i dont know where your at, but someone hit my parked car the day someone was coming to look at buying it and i got the plate number and they dragged their feet with it. total ********, never got any money from it, and i had to sell the car for $1000.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to but I just wanted to know if i can do a search on the plate i used to be able to like 5 years agho

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
i don't know, i would call the police but somethings seems suspicious to me. I know how but i don't want to spread my secrets =)

·
Registered
787 Posts
ImprezaWrx9 said:
i don't know, i would call the police but somethings seems suspicious to me. I know how but i don't want to spread my secrets =)

youre the type of person that would rather keep all the good thing in life to yourself right ? i have a friend like you, he gets on my nerves

·
Registered
290 Posts
teg said:
youre the type of person that would rather keep all the good thing in life to yourself right ? i have a friend like you, he gets on my nerves
haha... SLAM-BONI! nah i'm joking that just sounds funny.... CALL THE POLICE! you cant look up things on the net like that anymore, it'll cost you prolly $24.95 to do it if you can find a place...

·
Registered
787 Posts
i found publicdata.com, but its not free...$10 for a month (200 searches), or $25 bucks a year (250 searchs)

·
Registered
194 Posts
thats wht your insurance is for. let them know & give them the plate. file a police report also. the insurance will require it. the insurance will contact that other owner & not the police. the police will investigate & possibly cite them for leaving the scene of property damage. thats the whole process

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MAN O MAN everyone needs to chill out a little bit! I filed a police report i just wanted to try and settle it with out the police or insurance

·
Registered
760 Posts
hotskate said:
MAN O MAN everyone needs to chill out a little bit! I filed a police report i just wanted to try and settle it with out the police or insurance

obviously the person that hit your car doesn't...otherwise he would have stopped. hit&run sucks!!!

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
i would agree with you and try to settle if the driver that hit
you was civil , responsible, mature enough to leave you a note
with his insurance info or at least a contact number

But since the decision was to take off you should persue the matter legally
best of luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts