Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol... i have always wondered how someone does this...

do they,

(a) get behind the mirror in the persons blind spot, raise their foot straight out in front of them at the height of the mirror and hit the throttle and the bottom of your foot hits it?

or,

(b) just get beside it and kick it

would think (a) could hurt you...

i'm not or do not want to try this but i just think it would be funny as hell to witness this.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Face palm x2.

IBTL

lol nah ok... this might have been a bad thread but i was just curious how people do this or if thye are joking...

D

·
0 Posts
[IG]http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg[/IMG]

lol nah ok... this might have been a bad thread but i was just curious how people do this or if thye are joking...
Pope face palm.

If anyone really does it, they're punching a mirror. I can't imagine anyone being able to not crash and kick another persons mirror, unless it's something like a smart car that's smaller than a bike.

·
Registered
86 Posts
lol... I have always wondered how someone does this...

Do they,

(a) get behind the mirror in the persons blind spot, raise their foot straight out in front of them at the height of the mirror and hit the throttle and the bottom of your foot hits it?

Or,

I'm not or do not want to try this but i just think it would be funny as hell to witness this.

i'm sorry, what??!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
lol... i have always wondered how someone does this...

do they,

or,

i'm not or do not want to try this but i just think it would be funny as hell to witness this.
You must have read this cover to cover ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.