Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
yea that is by far the #1 commercial ever made....didnt it cost a few million to create?

·
Registered
163 Posts
that is definately one of my favs

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
that first commercial is pretty sweet how they make all those sounds!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Those are all cool commercials. That "cog" commercial is just sick. I mean, 7 months to prepare and 606 takes! Damn. I'd like to see suzuki do that.

I could see it now, squid on a gixxer takes off (no helmet, no shirt, shorts, and flip flops) pops a wheelie, loops it. The rear wheel brakes off cause its a suzuki and it rolls forward, hits a brick wall, bounces backwards, rolls into the exhuast can, that goes flying across the highway causing sparks, which ignite all the spilled gasoline. The squid gets lit on fire, goes to the hospital. Fade to black as ambulance pulls away...fade back in to squid in the hospital, he rolls over, suzuki logo is a big burn scar on his back. End commercial. Some one from suzuki owes me a million bucks for their next commercial....

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
if anyone can dig up that absolutely ridiculous Yamaha R1 commercial from a few years ago I'd appreciate it. You know the one "In a world where power and beauty reign supreme..." Just PM me please.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts